Industry Network Maps - Visual Markets
See how suppliers are connected to customers or how suppliers are connected to other suppliers via product channels or supply chains.
What is it?
- We identify the contractual and partnering relationship between vendors and their clients.
- We make competitive position visible.
- We provide unique market insights not previously possible with traditional techniques.
Insights for Vendors
- For the first time allow market place actors to see the full extent of the competitive environment.
- By understanding how the market place is structured, readers can move to a whole new level of market intelligence, far beyond simple market share analysis.
- Vendors are able to see how they are positioned against the competition.
- Major product vendors can assess how effective their channel partners are placed.
Insights for Clients
- Customers can see the full complexity of the vendor side of the market. Are they overlapping? Are there under-serviced gaps in the market place?
- Which vendors are regular alliance partners?
- What collection of vendors are other firms like yourself employing?
- Which vendors appear over stretched and therefore potentially a risk? Which vendors should form part of your multi-sourced procurement strategy?
What's on the map
The map provides a unique visual representation of the IT Software and Services contracts awarded in the Telecoms industry in Australia and New Zealand between 2006-2009.
||Both Client/Serviceprovider (both)